Ants Inya Pants Play Centre in Cardiff can only be described as fun!
We are an indoor play centre that is friendly, good value for money, clean and safe! Ants Inya Pants is a smaller play centre, so you can always keep an eye on your little ones, and there is never a time limit on your visit! Plus we don't charge for grown ups!
Ants Inya Pants is a great place for children to explore. It is full of slides, ball-pits, tunnels, cannons and zip-lines! It is a great place in Cardiff to go on a huge adventure, whilst grown ups can enjoy a coffee and relax... or better still, join in the adventure!
We sell a huge variety of great food at the play centre, from fruit and smoothies, to chicken nuggets, sausages and chips. We have homemade favourites such as beans on toast and our new exciting lunch box which includes sandwiches, a piece of fruit, a yummy treat and a great toy!
So come and give us a try... you won't want to leave!
- PRIVATE PARTY NOTICE - We will be closing at 3:30pm on Sunday 26th June due to a private party booking. We are sorry for any inconvience that this may cause.
- Only £2.00 entrance per child before 11am during the week!!! (Term-time only)
- Check out the website to our other play centre, Rascals Clubhouse in Caerphilly. Click HERE
- Here is a picture of Connor and Ellie presenting a cheque for £200.00 to Thomas to aid his Wish to Walk campaign. You can visit the Thomas Wish to Walk website for more information or to donate by clicking HERE.
- We are now on Facebook. Click on the Facebook icon and like us to get exclusive offers.